Coaching with Deanna
Deanna Riedke is a Certified Life and Executive Coach. Her education includes a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching, Certificate in Childhood Anxiety, and Neurolinguistics Practitioner.
Deanna helps her clients reach their full potential through the use of relaxed, calm, non-judgmental coaching conversations. She guides her clients through deep seeded values uncovering and conquering limiting beliefs to emphasize strengths that propel them forward. Deanna observes behaviours, habits, patterns, etc., and digs below the waterline to get to the root of the issue.
Deanna offers a wide range of programs and services for individuals, parents, families and caregivers. Her areas of specialization include: compassion fatigue, burnout recovery, self-care, stress, anxiety, depression, as well as, relationship building, different stages of child/youth development, difficult hard to manage behaviours, crisis intervention and unforeseen healthcare issues, Tourette Syndrome, OCD, ADHD, Asperger Syndrome, Learning Disabilities, P.A.N.D.A.S.
Services Deanna offers
Currently, sessions are conducted over the phone or online.
Topics may include, but are not limited to
- Building parental confidence
- Community advocacy and mediation
- Next steps after receiving a diagnosis (child)
- Understanding family behaviors to create and strengthen a peaceful environment
- Navigating spousal relationships before during and after receiving your child’s diagnosis
- Building self-confidence
- Creating and exploring preventative and/or reactive measures to burnout and compassion fatigue
- Realistic care plan for the caregiver/parent; navigating health and nutrition, time for fun, friends and family
- Overcoming obstacles that stand in the way of “me-time”
- Recognizing self-worth
- Relationship breakdown
Coaching conversations are very individual. If you are questioning if coaching is right for you Deanna invites you to participate in a free 20-minute coaching consultation.
We Are Here
Sea to Tree Health & Wellness (originally called Sitka Wellness) was founded in 2019. It was born from the desire to create more opportunities for people to access local wellness services. We have a small team of practitioners committed to supporting you in person and behind the scenes to make this possible.
We respectfully acknowledge that we live and work on the unceded traditional territory of the T’Sou-ke First Nation. Born and raised on Coast Salish territories (West Coast of BC), it is a privilege to live and work on this land.