Sea to Tree Health & Wellness
Counselling with Jessica
Jessica (she/her) is a Registered Social Worker and comes with over 8 years of direct experience working in the mental health and substance use field. She works with clients to form therapeutic relationships built upon trust, respect, and unconditional non-judgment. Jessica’s practice style aims to support personal growth, invite acceptance, and facilitate meaningful change.
Accompanied by talk therapy, Jessica borrows from feminist, trauma-informed, and social justice lenses to inform her practice with diverse folks. Her experience as a sibling of an eating disorder survivor lends Jessica to share an intimate understanding of the overwhelming, familial challenges that come with living alongside mental illness. As a new mom, Jessica also carries a fresh perspective of both the beauty and the challenge in navigating first-time parenthood. Jessica works with children/youth, adults, siblings and parents, couples, and whole families.
Services Jessica offers
- Family systems
- Narrative therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioural therapy (DBT) and radically open dialectical behavioural therapy (RODBT)
- Emotionally focused family therapy (EFFT)
- Family-based treatment (FBT) for adolescent eating disorders
Areas of focus:
- Substance use and harm reduction
- Body image, disordered eating, and eating disorders
- Anxiety, depression, and other mental health concerns
- Navigating the postpartum experience (parents/caregivers, couples, siblings)
- Self-harm and suicidal ideation
- Relationship and communication challenges
- Life transitions
- Interpersonal and family conflict
- Stress management, burnout, Covid fatigue
- Supporting loved ones (i.e. siblings, children, parents, families, significant others) affected by someone else’s mental/physical health or substance use.
Jessica can direct bill for sessions under
For other benefit plans, please check directly with your provider if your benefits will cover services offered by your chosen counsellor.
Book an Appointment
Please click below to book an appointment.
Jessica is currently accepting new clients. Please click below to book an appointment.
... or on Social Media:
Sea to Tree Health & Wellness Ltd. (originally called Sitka Wellness) was founded in 2019. It was born from the desire to create more opportunities for people to access local wellness services. We have a small team of practitioners committed to supporting you in person and behind the scenes to make this possible.
Sea to Tree Health & Wellness is located in the unceded territories of the Coast Salish peoples, primarily the T’Sou-ke Nation, Sc'ianew Nation, Pacheedaht Nation, Songhees Nation territories. We recognize the privilege we have to be able to work, play and live in these unceded territories. We honour the lands, waters and communities and are actively working towards reconciliation. Honoring the Coast Salish Territories