Sea to Tree Health & Wellness
Looking for Associate Counsellor for online counselling.
We are a busy practice with an excellent reputation serving the Sooke and surrounding areas, from Victoria to Port Renfrew. Now we are also offering remote sessions, which has broadened our reach to other communities within British Columbia as well as Canada.
As there is a high demand for mental health services, we are looking for counsellors to join our growing team!
If you love what you do but don’t like the business aspect of running a private practice, then this could be a great fit for you. As a member of our team, you will be able to focus on your clients, while the business side is taken care of by Sea to Tree Health & Wellness.
- Registered Clinical Counsellor, Registered Social Worker, Registered Psychologist or Registered Psychiatrist, Art Therapist, Play Therapist, Child & Youth Therapist or a related field.
- Must be licensed to practice in BC (or across Canada).
- In Good standing with appropriate college, association or membership.
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage that includes telehealth services
- Provide proof of and maintain up-to-date registrations, liability insurance, GST number, and WorkSafe BC coverage
- Tech-savvy – willing to use online platforms for remote counselling, scheduling and other communication
- As we aim to be attainable and available to our community, we seek those with a willingness to provide services for the contracts that we work with
- Desire to build relationships, and work collaboratively with other practice members and clients of Sea to Tree Health & Wellness Centre
- Ability to offer counselling via video chat
Please let us know if you also tick any of these boxes:
- Specialization: Anxiety, depression, relationships, addictions, PTSD and/or trauma
- Specialization: EMDR and/or Somatic and Sensorimotor Approaches
- Specialization: CBT, DBT, ACT, Interpersonal Therapy, Mindfulness
- Specialization: Eco-Therapy and/or Art & Play Therapy
- Expertise in providing therapy to children, youth, couples & families
- Experience with First Responders and doing Critical Response Debriefs would be an asset
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
What we can offer you:
- An associate position that will include a lucrative fee split arrangement (to be discussed in interview)
- Use of our infrastructure (online platforms, website, and so on)
- Referrals of new clients
- The opportunity to participate in regular group case consultation
We are committed to highly competent and compassionate care for clients, collaboration and support amongst therapists, and ongoing growth and professional development.
We would love to get to know you.
If you can see yourself joining Sea to Tree Health & Wellness, please get in touch! We look forward to your resume and cover letter outlining your areas of practice, experience, what you would like to bring to our team, your counselling philosophy and preferred hours of work to [email protected].
Get in Touch
When you are not sure where to begin or who to see, I am the person you will connect with. My goal, as Sea to Tree Health & Wellness’ Intake Coordinator, is to offer options that fit your needs and life. I take into consideration what is bringing you to counselling, session preferences, affordability and coverage. I look forward to hearing from you and hope to be a helpful resource and positive place to start.
- Andrea, Intake Coordinator
Book a Session
To book a session with one of our practitioners, you can email [email protected], or get in touch with a specific practitioner directly via their profile page.
How are we doing?
Thank you for helping us improve our services.
Contact Centre Management
Do you have any questions about the Sea to Tree Health & Wellness Centre? Are you a practitioner who would like to join us? Are you interested in renting a room? We would love to hear from you!
... or on Social Media:
Sea to Tree Health & Wellness Ltd. (originally called Sitka Wellness) was founded in 2019. It was born from the desire to create more opportunities for people to access local wellness services. We have a small team of practitioners committed to supporting you in person and behind the scenes to make this possible.
Sea to Tree Health & Wellness is located in the unceded territories of the Coast Salish peoples, primarily the T’Sou-ke Nation, Sc'ianew Nation, Pacheedaht Nation, Songhees Nation territories. We recognize the privilege we have to be able to work, play and live in these unceded territories. We honour the lands, waters and communities and are actively working towards reconciliation. Honoring the Coast Salish Territories