Sea to Tree Health & Wellness
Looking for Staff Counsellor (evenings and weekends) for our busy Westshore office.
We are a busy practice with an excellent reputation serving the Westshore and surrounding areas, from Sidney to Port Renfrew.
As there is a high demand for mental health services, we are looking for a Staff Counsellor to join our growing team!
- Registered Clinical Counsellor, Registered Social Worker, Registered Psychologist.
- Must be licensed to practice in BC (or across Canada) - minimum 3 years
- In Good standing with appropriate college, association or membership.
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage that includes telehealth & ecotherapy services
- Tech-savvy – willing to use online platforms for remote counselling, scheduling and other communication
Some areas of specialization we are looking for:
- Specialization: Anxiety, depression, relationships, addictions, PTSD and/or trauma
- Specialization: EMDR and/or Somatic and Sensorimotor Approaches
- Specialization: CBT, DBT, ACT, Interpersonal Therapy, Mindfulness
- Expertise in providing therapy to children, youth, couples and families
- Experience with First Responders and doing Critical Response Debriefs would be an asset
Who are you?
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Desire to build relationships, and work collaboratively with other practice members and clients of Sea to Tree Health & Wellness Ltd
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Comfortable with new environments and ability to adapt to evolving processes
We offer you:
- $50/ hour - 15-20 hours per week
- Excellent Benefit Package, Including Dental/Employee Assistance program
- Collaborative team-oriented work environment
- We value ongoing growth and professional development
- Regular case consultation and supervision opportunities
- Team get togethers
We would love to get to know you.
If you can see yourself joining Sea to Tree Health & Wellness Ltd., please get in touch! We look forward to your resume and cover letter outlining your areas of specialization, experience, what you would like to bring to our team, your counselling philosophy to [email protected].
Get in Touch
When you are not sure where to begin or who to see, I am the person you will connect with. My goal, as Sea to Tree Health & Wellness’ Intake Coordinator, is to offer options that fit your needs and life. I take into consideration what is bringing you to counselling, session preferences, affordability and coverage. I look forward to hearing from you and hope to be a helpful resource and positive place to start.
- Andrea, Intake Coordinator
Book a Session
To book a session with one of our practitioners, you can email [email protected], or get in touch with a specific practitioner directly via their profile page.
How are we doing?
Thank you for helping us improve our services.
Contact Centre Management
Do you have any questions about the Sea to Tree Health & Wellness Centre? Are you a practitioner who would like to join us? Are you interested in renting a room? We would love to hear from you!
... or on Social Media:
Sea to Tree Health & Wellness Ltd. (originally called Sitka Wellness) was founded in 2019. It was born from the desire to create more opportunities for people to access local wellness services. We have a small team of practitioners committed to supporting you in person and behind the scenes to make this possible.
Sea to Tree Health & Wellness is located in the unceded territories of the Coast Salish peoples, primarily the T’Sou-ke Nation, Sc'ianew Nation, Pacheedaht Nation, Songhees Nation territories. We recognize the privilege we have to be able to work, play and live in these unceded territories. We honour the lands, waters and communities and are actively working towards reconciliation. Honoring the Coast Salish Territories