Sea to Tree Health & Wellness
Did you know that we work with many local agencies to create customized mental health programming to support staff and clientele?
Some examples include:
- confidential staff counselling directly with Sea to Tree sponsored by the agency
- customized training and support around front line work including promoting resilience, preventing burnout and team building
- creating collaborative workspace, improved communication and team building
- conflict resolution, critical response and regular debriefs
- referrals to other sources to improve resources
How this works
... if you're a local agency/organization:
- Contact Sea to Tree Health & Wellness to discuss your agency’s needs
- Create a support program to fit your agency's needs and budget
- Adjustable Rates available
... if you're a member of a local organization:
Get in Touch
When you are not sure where to begin or who to see, I am the person you will connect with. My goal, as Sea to Tree Health & Wellness’ Intake Coordinator, is to offer options that fit your needs and life. I take into consideration what is bringing you to counselling, session preferences, affordability and coverage. I look forward to hearing from you and hope to be a helpful resource and positive place to start.
- Andrea, Intake Coordinator
Book a Session
To book a session with one of our practitioners, you can email [email protected], or get in touch with a specific practitioner directly via their profile page.
Contact Centre Management
Do you have any questions about the Sea to Tree Health & Wellness Centre? Are you a practitioner who would like to join us? Are you interested in renting a room? We would love to hear from you!
... or on Social Media:
Sea to Tree Health & Wellness Ltd. (originally called Sitka Wellness) was founded in 2019. It was born from the desire to create more opportunities for people to access local wellness services. We have a small team of practitioners committed to supporting you in person and behind the scenes to make this possible.
We respectfully acknowledge that we live and work on the unceded traditional territory of the T’Sou-ke First Nation. Born and raised on Coast Salish territories (West Coast of BC), it is a privilege to live and work on this land.
100% renewable energy