Work with us
Our team is growing! Please see below - if this sounds right for you, we would love to talk to you.
COUNSELLING (in person & online)
We are a busy practice with an excellent reputation serving a small community. Now we are also offering remote sessions, which has broadened our reach to other communities within British Columbia as well as Canada.
As there is a high demand for mental health services, we are looking for counsellors to join our growing team!
If you love what you do but don’t like the business aspect of running a private practice, then this could be a great fit for you. As a member of our team, you will be able to focus on your clients, while the business side is taken care of by Sea to Tree Health & Wellness.
- Registered Clinical Counsellor, Registered Social Worker, Registered Psychologist or Registered Psychiatrist, Registered Therapeutic Counsellor (RTC), Art Therapist, Play Therapist, Child & Youth Therapist or a related field.
- Must be licensed to practice in BC (or across Canada).
- In Good standing with appropriate college, association or membership.
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage that includes telehealth services
- Independent GST number and Business License
- Tech-savvy – willing to use online platforms for remote counselling, scheduling and other communication
- Desire to build relationships, and work collaboratively with other practice members and clients of Sea to Tree Health & Wellness Centre
Please let us know if you also tick any of these boxes:
- Specialization: Anxiety, depression, relationships, addictions, PTSD and/or trauma
- Specialization: EMDR and/or Somatic and Sensorimotor Approaches
- Specialization: CBT, DBT, ACT, Interpersonal Therapy, Mindfulness
- Specialization: Eco-Therapy and/or Art & Play Therapy
- Expertise in providing therapy to children, youth and families
What we can offer you:
- An associate position that will include a fee split arrangement (to be discussed in interview)
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Use of our infrastructure (online platforms, website, and so on)
- Referrals of new clients
- Flexible hours to suit your availability
- The opportunity to transition into COVID-safe offices here in Sooke, BC
We are committed to highly competent and compassionate care for clients, collaboration and support amongst therapists, and ongoing growth and professional development.
We would love to get to know you.
If you can see yourself joining Sea to Tree Health & Wellness, please get in touch! We look forward to your resume and cover letter outlining your areas of practice, experience, what you would like to bring to our team, your counselling philosophy and preferred hours of work to Tara@SeatoTree.ca.
We Are Here
Sea to Tree Health & Wellness (originally called Sitka Wellness) was founded in 2019. It was born from the desire to create more opportunities for people to access local wellness services. We have a small team of practitioners committed to supporting you in person and behind the scenes to make this possible.
We respectfully acknowledge that we live and work on the unceded traditional territory of the T’Sou-ke First Nation. Born and raised on Coast Salish territories (West Coast of BC), it is a privilege to live and work on this land.